The SRT Tensioning System has been designed to ensure simple but safe tensioning operations with the added benefit of speed and reliability. The tensioners are comprised of a hydraulic load cell with interchangeable adapter kits (bridge and puller) enabling the load cell to fit up to five different bolt diameters. When in operation, the tensioning tools are assembled to one or more bolts to be tightened. The combined hydraulic cell and bridge are positioned over an extended bolt protrusion and held in position by a pulling sleeve. Usually multiple tensioners are assembled to a single flanged joint to ensure simultaneous and uniform joint compression and bolt loading.
- Piston overstroke prevention
- Piston stroke indication
- Compatible with MRT Tensioner range
- Unique quick release bridge adaptation
- Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation
- Bolt coverage from 1″ to 3-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 88.9 mm) with just 4 tools
- Max tool pressure: 21,750 psi (1,500 bar)