Smart Weld BW-830
The Smart Weld BW-830 is a full function MIG bore welding system for ID or OD weld build-up and repair. It has an industry leading bore range of 1.5 to 30” and utilizes step technology allowing a complete first and final pass of the bore, as opposed to spiral bead machines. This machine will increase your productivity with preprogrammed modes for Circular weld, Segment weld, Skip weld and automatically performs weld speed calculations, preventing costly mistakes.
It is rated to 250 amps, allowing you to use standard .035 to .045 wire for extended run times and works with all your required wire types, including flux core, stainless, Inconel and Aluminum bronze. The Smart Weld 830 runs directly off your existing weld and wire feeder so if you could hand weld it, you can now automate the process, which both increases productivity and moves the user away from harmful fumes. It will mount to most portable boring bar setups or can be used independently with an optional tripod base. For more information on purchasing or renting, request a quote below.
- 1.5 – 30″ (38 – 762mm)
- Operating range Std – 1.5~30” (38~762mm)
- Extensions Std – 48” (1.2m)
- Weld Stroke – 8” (203mm)
- Maximum current Std – 250 amps
- Wire size Std – .035~.045 (.89~1.13mm)
- Programs – circular, segment & skip
- Adjustable step (distance between weld passes) 0~.4” (0~10mm)
- Rotation – clockwise and counter clockwise
- Weight, including display 20lbs (9kg)