ILT-1600 Inline Turning Lathe
SPR’s ILT-1600 Inline Turning Lathes are the perfect tool for onsite resurfacing of large shafts, stub shafts and bearing journals/seats, requiring little disassembly or costly relocation of equipment. These machines run on precision linear guide bearings and are driven by two lead screws for balanced feeding. Both feed and rotation are hydraulically driven with continuous speed control and are independently adjustable while in use.
The ILT-1600 Inline Turning Lathe is offered in both standard and custom sizes for unique applications. It is designed for shaft servicing covering diameters from 8.0 in to 16.0 in (203.20 mm to 406.40 mm). For more information on purchasing or renting, request a quote below.
- Diameters from 8.0 in to 16.0 in (203.20 mm to 406.40 mm)
- Induction hardened chrome guide bars
- Precision linear guide bearings
- Twin lead screws for balanced feeding
- Capable of doing stub shafts or in line turning
- Variable speed feed control
- Variable and reversible feed rates
- Variable and reversible rotation rates
- Two-position feed motor, rapid traverse clutch, ability to cut threads
- X/Y adjustable mounting
- Custom sizes for unique applications
- High quality alloys and fittings
- 20ft hoses